• Knowledge is data & info categorized, and organized from start to finish to become a discipline.
• Learn to respond appropriately using the available accuracy as learning capital.
• Stages in the learning & teaching needed to achieve the efficiency & effectiveness of the time.
• The role and functions of music to understand the responsibility and serving in music.
• Theory and Tehnik sometimes mutually overlapping sense, especially if there is a participating creativity in between.
• Slap Bass is a modern bass technique that has become a standard requirement in todays music, following the vagaries of training required to activate a specific discipline with this technique.
• Team Work in the music profession indirectly are the backbone to reach the goal in the music profession.
• Fans are the barometer of success in the music profession, and divided into the pro-fans, the anti-fans, and the non-fans.
• General knowledge is needed to meet industry professionals.